GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING – July 9, 2019
Meeting opened at 7:41pm at HVFD
Board Members –
Andre Jones, President
Sean Queen, Vice President
Tara Grim, Secretary
Dayna Lusby, Treasurer
General Members –
Shannon Gatens, Katelynn Hall, Kelsey Strong, Jackie Harris, Natalie Mirtich, Jessica Riggs, Matt Taby
· Treasurer’s Report given by Dayna.
· Cheer Clinic on July 20th—currently have 30 RSVPs and expect more. Need volunteers.
· Last tackle football uniform order needs submitted Wed. July 17th to receive before season starts.
· 9U teams are full to capacity, shutdown registration.
· Still looking for a 7UD2 coach.
· Order new style coaches for Cheer Coaches.
· New coaches shirts to be ordered for new football coaches (same as last year, returned coaches already have shirts).
· Football equipment handouts scheduled for 7/13, 7/20 & 7/27 9-11am at Julie Rogers Dance Studio.
· Andre picked up the helmets that were reconditioned. Club needs to purchase some new helmets yet.
· Andre collected $1500 sponsorship for shed.
· Secured practice fields for 2019 with additional days, full access Mon – Sat. Football @ PPMS. Cheer PPES. Additional field space available at Marley Run if Cheerleaders need.
· Football & Cheer Practices begin July 29th
Meeting adjourned at 8:20pm