VIRTUAL BOARD MEETING – May 12, 2020
Meeting opened at 7:08pm through Zoom online-conferencing platform
Board Members –
Andre Jones, President
Sean Queen, Vice President
Tara Grim, Secretary
Dayna Lusby, Treasurer
Liz Starks, Assistant Secretary
Angie Stallings, Assistant Treasurer
Patrick Parise, Football Commissioner
Shawn Powell, Boys Lacrosse Commissioner
Ryan Frasier, Boys Assistant Lacrosse Commissioner
Nicki Daniels, Cheer Commissioner
Shannon Gatens, Assistant Cheer Commissioner
Katelyn Hall, Assistant Cheer Commissioner
Natalie Mirtich, Fundraising Coordinator
Bill Elliott, Equipment Manager
- Andre discussed the country and state's current situation relating to COVID-19.
- Football/Cheer Registration to open online ASAP.
- Tara to set up online registration and open by tomorrow 5/13 and communicate such with members.
- No fees due at time of registration due to uncertainly of fall season.
- HYC will collect payments once season is confirmed.
- Discussed new football uniforms that had previously been decided. Due to the current financial stress many families are facing we are holding off to change uniforms. Football uniforms will remain the same for 2020.
- Reopening Plan, we will operate according to state and county guidelines.
- Meeting adjourned at 7:48pm