VIRTUAL BOARD MEETING – June 23, 2020
Meeting opened at 7:07pm through Zoom online-conferencing platform
Board Members –
Andre Jones, President
Sean Queen, Vice President
Tara Grim, Secretary
Dayna Lusby, Treasurer
Patrick Parise, Football Commissioner
Shawn Powell, Boys Lacrosse Commissioner
Ryan Frasier, Boys Assistant Lacrosse Commissioner
Katelyn Hall, Assistant Cheer Commissioner
Dorothy Lanthier, Girls Lacrosse Commissioner
Natalie Mirtich, Fundraising Coordinator
Bill Elliott, Equipment Manager
- Andre discussed information provided by CCRP regarding compliance with COVID guidelines, including a club return to play document that is required by CCPR.
- Tara to spearhead HYC's Return to Play, including any documentation needed for CCPR and CC Health Dept.
- Football, waiting on an update from SMYAC.
- Practice field availability before season begins, county hopeful fields will be available by July 1st. All return to play documentation to be provided and approved before field(s) can be assigned for practice.
- Review requirements/guidelines with coaches.
- HYC is hopeful to begin practice late July or early August.
- Ryan concerned the current guidelines and restrictions will be too difficult to maintain with younger teams.
- Pat to hold football equipment returns ASAP for 2019 players that have not returned club issued gear.
- Pat needs to access equipment but estimates we need to purchase approx. $4200 in shoulder pads.
- All lacrosse refunds have been issued. All families received full refunds on registration fees.
- Online registration for football/cheer ongoing online.
- Meeting adjourned at 7:45pm