VIRTUAL BOARD MEETING – July 23, 2020
Meeting opened at 7:07pm through Zoom online-conferencing platform
Board Members –
Sean Queen, Vice President
Tara Grim, Secretary
Dayna Lusby, Treasurer
Liz Starks, Assistant Secretary
Angie Stallings, Assistant Treasurer
Patrick Parise, Football Commissioner
Ryan Frasier, Boys Assistant Lacrosse Commissioner
Shannon Gatens, Assistant Cheer Commissioner
Katelyn Hall, Assistant Cheer Commissioner
Dorothy Lanthier, Girls Lacrosse Commissioner
Natalie Mirtich, Fundraising Coordinator
Bill Elliott, Equipment Manager
- SMYAC canceled 2020 season on 6/22.
- HYC announced cancellation of season to their members on 6/22.
- Any registrants who paid any monies toward 2020 season will receive full refunds, via check in the mail.
- Dayna to begin processing refund checks immediately. Angie to assist with refunds as needed.
- HYC's Return to Play Guidelines approved by CCPR and CC Health Dept.
- HYC Return to Play Guidelines and all relative materials have been uploaded to our website (located under the "COVID-19 Info" tab).
- HYC's Return to Play Guidelines written by Tara Grim and Liz Starks.
- HYC's Safety Team to enforce HYC's Return to Play Guidelines.
- HYC Safety Team consists of: Andre Jones, Sean Queen, Tara Grim and Liz Starks.
- The Board has decided at this time, it's not worth the risk to hold conditioning/practice sessions due to the strict guidelines imposed and limited amount of activity the children would be able to engage.
- The Board has agreed that once the State moves to Stage 3, we will be prepared to resume any programs we can to our members.
- The Board's primary concern remains the safety for all members, coaches and volunteers.
- Pat discussed possibility of forming Flag football teams once Maryland moves to Stage 3.
- Dayna proposed a yard sign fundraiser to help build team and club morale during this difficult time.
- Meeting adjourned at 7:10pm