VIRTUAL BOARD MEETING – September 8, 2020
Meeting opened at 7:05pm through Zoom online-conferencing platform
Board Members –
Andre Jones, President
Sean Queen, Vice President
Tara Grim, Secretary
Dayna Lusby, Treasurer
Liz Starks, Assistant Secretary
Angie Stallings, Assistant Treasurer
Shannon Gatens, Assistant Cheer Commissioner
Katelyn Hall, Assistant Cheer Commissioner
Dorothy Lanthier, Girls Lacrosse Commissioner
Natalie Mirtich, Fundraising Coordinator
Bill Elliott, Equipment Manager
- Shawn Powell stepped down as Boys Lacrosse Commissioner on August 25, 2020.
- Tara to email club and advertise open board position on social media (Facebook). Position open to all members.
- Discussed progression of Maryland's Stages of Recovery. Stage 4 needs to be reached before games can be played per CCPR.
- All HYC programs, fundraising, etc on hold until we're able to move forward (Stage 4).
- Some football equipment still needs to be collected from 2019 season.
- Shannon has 2 cheer uniforms she needs to collect from her team yet. Parents to be emailed replacement fee notice.
- Hopeful for lacrosse Spring 2021 season.
- Meeting adjourned at 7:20pm