VIRTUAL BOARD MEETING – December 14, 2021
Meeting opened at 7:30pm through Zoom online-conferencing platform
Board Members –
Sean Queen, President
Tara Grim, Vice President
Angie Stallings, Treasurer
Patrick Parise, Football Commissioner
Shannon Gatens, Cheer Commissioner
Katelyn Hall, Assistant Cheer Commissioner
Dorothy Lanthier, Girls Lacrosse Commissioner
General Members –
Dayna Lusby, Lea, Chantel
- Will hold annual meeting next month, Jan 11th, along with annual election of officers. Positions open for 2022: Football Commissioner (re-elect) and Equipment Manager (vacant).
- Spring Lacrosse registration remains open online (boys and girls).
- Dorothy has been in contact with 2021 head coaches, most plan to return this spring.
- Dorothy presented some ideas for lacrosse specific fundraisers (sell personalized lax boat jackets; mother's day carnations).
- Shannon collecting cheer uniforms from head coaches.
- HYC will most likely need to purchase additional stock uniforms for 2022.
- Cheer mats are also needed for 2022.
- Sean reported 63 players turned in their equipment previous Saturday.
- HYC to hold additional equipment returns after the holidays/new year.
- Older helmets need reconditioned in 2022.
- Angie preparing for 2021 tax return.
- Outstanding Lacrosse Promo invoice to be paid before season (half tomorrow, remainder before Feb 2022).
Meeting adjourned at 8:15pm