VIRTUAL BOARD MEETING – November 10, 2020
Meeting opened at 7:04pm through Zoom online-conferencing platform
Board Members –
Andre Jones, President
Sean Queen, Vice President
Tara Grim, Secretary
Dayna Lusby, Treasurer
Liz Starks, Assistant Secretary
Angie Stallings, Assistant Treasurer
Patrick Parise, Football Commissioner
Shannon Gatens, Assistant Cheer Commissioner
Katelyn Hall, Assistant Cheer Commissioner
Natalie Mirtich, Fundraising Coordinator
· Andre Jones talked about open board positions and the upcoming election for HYC.
· Andre Jones will be stepping down from his President position at the end of the year.
· Ryan Frasier will be stepping down as Boys Lacrosse Assistant Commissioner.
· Nicki Daniels will be stepping down as Cheer Commissioner.
· The following board positions are now open: President, Cheer Commissioner and Boys Lacrosse Assistant Commissioner.
· Boys Lacrosse Commissioner and Girls Lacrosse Assistant Commissioner positions remain vacant.
· The positions for Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and Football Commissioner are up for reelection.
· All open board positions will be voted on at the conclusion of the annual meeting.
· Annual Meeting is scheduled for Dec. 15th 7pm via Zoom.
· Tara Grim to prepare election/online ballot voting system using ElectionRunner.com
· Lacrosse registration to open week of Thanksgiving (offer Turkey Bird Special/$20 discount).
· Lacrosse registration fees will not be charged at time of registration.
· Lacrosse uniforms for boys and girls will remain the same as 2020. Those who purchased a new uniform in 2020 and have outgrown, club will try to arrange for a swamp or trade for new size to help accommodate families.
· HYC to purchase lacrosse insurance so registrants no longer need to purchase a US Lacrosse membership.
· Dayna Lusby to confirm insurance prices and inform Tara Grim so she can get the registration site set up by 11/22.
· Natalie Mirtich inquired on timeframe to resume fundraising for club. Board agreed she can proceed if she finds fundraisers that are suitable for this time (social distance friendly).
· Meeting adjourned at 7:37pm