VIRTUAL ANNUAL BOARD MEETING – December 15, 2020
Meeting opened at 7:00pm through Zoom online-conferencing platform
Board Members –
Andre Jones, President
Sean Queen, Vice President
Tara Grim, Secretary
Dayna Lusby, Treasurer
Liz Starks, Assistant Secretary
Angie Stallings, Assistant Treasurer
Patrick Parise, Football Commissioner
Shannon Gatens, Assistant Cheer Commissioner
Katelyn Hall, Assistant Cheer Commissioner
Bill Elliott, Equipment Manager
General Members –
- Andre Jones resigns as President.
- Spring Lacrosse registration remains open online, not collecting payments until seasons are confirmed.
- HYC will supply lacrosse insurance to all registrants this spring. US Lacrosse membership no longer required.
- Amanda Smith introduced herself and discussed her interest in joining the board.
- Tara reminded board members to vote at the conclusion of the meeting via electionrunner.com.
- Meeting adjourned at 7:35pm
- Election took place following meeting via electionrunner.com. Only board members present were allowed to participate in the vote (no general members qualified to vote this election).
- Election ended at 9:00pm
- Election results were announced to board members.
- Congrats to the newly elected officers: President-Sean Queen; Vice President-Tara Grim; Secretary-Amanda Smith; Assistant Secretary-Liz Starks; Treasurer-Angela Stallings; Football Commissioner-Patrick Parise; Cheer Commissioner-Shannon Gatens; Assistant Cheer Commissioner-Katelyn Hall; Lacrosse Commissioner-Dorothy Lanthier; Assistant Lacrosse Commissioner-Michael Minovitz; Equipment Manager-Bill Elliott; Fundraising Coordinator-Natalie Mirtich.
Meeting adjourned at 7:35pm